The Oregon Scientific robot will provide people with quiet, fast and professional cleaning service, just by clicking the button or the remote control device, and you can do cleaning immediately or you can set up specific time for cleaning work, both of these functions are doing well.
Specification: Suction Option: Integrated Brush and Suction
Working Mode: Auto Spot Edge Single Room
Spot Clean Time: 2-5mins
Filter: Triple Filter(Sponge Filter Primary Filter High Effciency
Side Brush: Dual
Input Voltage & Frequency: 100-120V AC 50/60Hz
Auto Charging: YES
Time Scheduling: Time Scheduling
Noise Level (db.): Approx.60
Charging Time(hours): Approx. 4-5
Battery Capacity(mAh): Li-ion(2600)
Dust Bin Capacity(ml): 500
Max Working Time Per Charge(min): 120mins
What You Get:
1x Robot Vacuum Cleaner
1x Charging Dock Station
1x Remote Controller
1x Power Adaptor
1x Rolling Brush
4x Side Brush
1x Sponge Filter
1x User Manual
1.Open the "ON" button, it will start working, then press "OFF" button to stop working.
2.Make sure you have installed the two brushes correctly; the left side brush is marked with letter "L", while the right side brush is marked with letter "R".
Oregon Scientific offer 12 months warranty, If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
- Strong Suction: Built-in high performance brushless motor, 1400Pa powerful cleaning vacuum can cover the majority of your home space and its anti-hair and HEPA feature can help wipe out dust/dirty/ pet hair and mite fast and clearly.
- 3-Tier Cleaning System: The two side brushes are durable, it can work well together to collect surrounding dust clearly into the cache, and the rubber brush can clean the floor much more clearly, all of the three can combine together when sweeping, thus will create a more strong cleaning function.
- 2600mAh High-Capacity Li-Ion Battery: with this built-in high volume power supply, our cleaning robot can work much longer and sweep more house space.
- 360°Anti-Collision/Drop Sensor Protection: Our robot has taken the use of infrared distance sensing technology, the robot will auto detect the obstacle via infrared and then decide the route to finish the task, and the 360°roller makes the robot move at any direction.
- Scheduled Work and Auto Recharge If you are busy for work or tired for rest, you can re-arrange the time of your robot cleaning so that it will do the job at the time you want, when it has finished the work and the power is low, it can auto find its way back to the charging dock.