The Original Clicker Universal Wireless Keypad provides trusted keyless garage or gate access no matter what brand of opener you have. Set up in seconds with easy to follow wireless programming and universal frequency recognition of over 90 percent of all garage door openers installed in North America, including major brands such as Chamberlain, LiftMaster, Craftsman, Genie and many more. A perfect fit for active lifestyles, this keypad is a great complement to a traditional visor and/or compact personal remote.
Secure encryption prevents hacking, and rigorous quality testing ensures that the sliding cover offers protection in all weather conditions. The backlit keypad provides visibility in any light to allow entry via a personal four digit code.
Includes 9V battery and instruction manual.
- Highly compatible details : The Original Clicker Universal Wireless Keypad provides trusted keyless garage or gate access Universal frequency recognition identifies over 90 percentage of all garage door openers installed in North America The Original Clicker Universal Wireless Keypad by Chamberlain is intended for use with residential door openers manufactured after 1993 that use photoelectric sensors Any garage door opener that does not have these sensors installed and working should be replaced Code type compatibility : Billion code 390 MHz , Security+ 390 MHz , Security+ 315 MHz , Security+ 20 , Linear MegaCode 318 MHz , Genie Intellicode 390 MHz and 315MHz , Stanley SecureCode 310 MHz
- Easy setup: easy to follow wireless programming allows for setup in seconds and eliminates the need for electrical connections to the side of the garage opening
- Simply secure: offers secure encryption to prevent hacking, and a backlit keypad illuminates the buttons for quick, keyless entry in any light via a personal four digit code, providing convenience, security and peace of mind
- Proven quality: the sliding cover has passed rigorous quality testing to ensure it protects the keypad from all weather conditions
- Box includes: 9V battery and instruction manual